What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other personal information as appropriate. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience—your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website—we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service—your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement and maintain a variety of the latest security measures to protect the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, share or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.